Terms and Conditions
- ‘you’, ‘your’ and ‘yours’ means you, the person(s) accessing this Site;
- ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ means Talsen;
- Talsen means Pioneer Service Company Ltd and all subsidiaries
These Terms cover your use of this Site. All our products and services have their own Terms & conditions (the ‘Product Terms’). You must read both the Product Terms and these Terms. To the extent that the Product Terms conflict with these Terms, then the Product Terms will prevail. From this Site we may provide information or hyperlinks to other websites or pages provided by other parties. Your use of other parties’ sites may be subject to their own terms and conditions. You should read them. Please make sure you read carefully all applicable terms, conditions and disclaimers [and also the Important Notes] relevant to your use of the products, services or information that may be offered to you from time to time.
Changes to our terms
We may change these Terms at any time by updating these pages. You agree to review any applicable terms and conditions regularly and that your use of any part of this Site will be subject to any such changes once they are made.
Availability of site, Products and Services
The content, including layout, of this Site or products or services available via this Site may be wholly or partially suspended, withdrawn or changed at any time. We also reserve the right at any time to immediately suspend the provision of all or any part of this Site to you and/or block your access to this Site.
Information or opinions contained on this Site do not constitute investment advice or an offer to sell or a solicitation, or offer to buy, any securities or financial instruments. Should you seek to rely in any way whatsoever upon any content contained on this Site, you do so at your own risk. Before you make any decision or take any action that might affect you or your personal finances or business, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional adviser.
This Site is intended for those who access it from within the United Kingdom. Because of this, we cannot guarantee that this Site or the information on it complies with local laws, regulations or restrictions of, or is appropriate for use in, other places. People accessing this Site from outside the United Kingdom must inform themselves about and observe any relevant rules, regulations and restrictions. The following provisions under ‘No Warranties’ and ‘Exclusion of Our Liability’ exclude or limit our legal liability for this Site. You should read them carefully.
Other than the warranties and representations contained in these Terms, all other warranties and representations, whether express, implied or statutory are, to the fullest extent permitted by the law, excluded. Use of this Site is at your sole risk. We do not represent that:
- any information contained on this Site will be accurate, complete or up to date or meet your specific requirements;
- this Site will be available;
- access to this Site will be uninterrupted or that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of information as this Site is transmitted to you;
- no viruses or other contaminating or destructive materials or elements will be transmitted or that your computer system will not be damaged.
We do not provide any guarantee about the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third party software, content or equipment used in connection with this Site.
Exclusion of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, Talsen shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability (whether arising in contract, tort, including negligence, or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with:
- your use of this Site;
- your reliance on or your inability to use the information, products or services on this Site;
- any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure to this Site or your use or attempted use of it.
The above exclusions apply to any damage which is direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential or consists of loss of profits, business, opportunity or data. All of the above exclusions apply even if you have advised Talsen of the possibility of the above types of damage, loss or liability.
Security – it is your sole responsibility adequately to:
- protect and back up your data and equipment;
- undertake reasonable and appropriate precautions against any computer virus or other destructive materials or elements;
- ensure that your computers and your access to this Site are adequately secured against any unauthorised users.
Your use of this Site – you may not use this Site or permit others to use this Site:
- in any way (including via electronic means) and for any purpose which is unlawful, defamatory or libellous, offensive, abusive, indecent, menacing or threatening or in any way breaches any intellectual property rights or obligations of confidence;
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any other person or in any other way which is in violation of any applicable law or regulation in any jurisdiction in the world;
- to introduce a virus or other disruptive material or element or otherwise disrupt or impair this Site or any communication service.
Third party sites
Links to Third Party Sites – where we provide hypertext links to other locations on the Internet, we do so for information purposes only. We are not responsible for the content of any websites or pages of third parties linked to or from this Site. Following links to any websites or pages of third parties shall be at your own risk. We shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or in any other way in connection with such linking of those websites or pages.
Downloads from Third Party Sites – links to third party downloadable software sites are for convenience only and we are not responsible nor are we liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading that software. You are responsible for obtaining all necessary authorisations to use such software and we make no implied licence or warranty in relation to the obtaining of or use of such software whatsoever.
No Endorsement of Third Parties – no endorsement or approval of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by any information on this Site or by any hyperlinks to or from any third party websites or pages.
Links to our site
Neither you nor any other party may use any part of this Site on any other website, or link any other website to this Site, without our prior written permission. We are not responsible for the set up of any link from a third party website to our Site.
Internet and e-mail communications
Messages sent over the Internet (including e-mail) cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure as they are subject to possible interception, monitoring, delay, loss or alteration. Talsen shall not be responsible for any such messages nor liable to you or anyone else for any damages or otherwise in connection with any messages sent by you to us or any third party or any messages sent by or appearing to be sent by us or any third party to you over the Internet (including e-mail). You should not include any sensitive or confidential information in such messages.
Our monitoring of communications
To help us improve our service and in the interest of security, we may monitor and/or record communications (whether over the Internet, telephone or otherwise) between you and us.
Intellectual property rights
Our Rights – all intellectual property rights (including without limitation, copyright, database rights, design rights, patents and trademarks) in the pages, screens, information and materials included in this Site are owned by or licensed to us unless otherwise stated. You must not alter any extract contained on or obtained from this Site in any form. Any other use is prohibited unless you first get our written permission.
This Site is not intended to be used by minors.
These Terms are governed by and are to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. The courts in the United Kingdom will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute which may arise in connection with the Terms or your use of this Site.
Pioneer Service Company Ltd
Registered in England and Wales
Registered Number: 08743735
Registered Office: 36 Old Jewry, London, EC2R 8DD